Boards and Solutions 2020
Boards and Solutions works in the same way that a live exhibition and conference does: It provides fair grounds, an exhibition hall, and a conference area. Exhibitors present their products and solutions, and chat rooms allow for direct communication between visitors and exhibitors — all without the need for travel and at the fraction of the cost of a physical event.
Embedded computer boards and modules provide ready-assembled modular building blocks comprising processors, logic, connectivity, multimedia, memory, interfaces and other functions to address specific applications. With different processor technologies, different levels of complexity and different form factors, they enable product developers to rapidly deploy embedded systems and enable connectivity to the internet of things (IoT) and Industry 4.0. Products include computer on modules and single board computers for everything from low power mobile to robust high-performance computing in industrial automation, automotive, smart cities, military and aerospace appllications. This conference will explore the trends, technologies, and vast array of boards and modules available for various industries.
Conference with focus topics:
- Industrial Automation (Oct 13, starting at 2:30pm Paris time / 8:30am New York time)
- Smart Cities (Oct 14, starting at 9:00am Paris time / 3:00pm Beijing time)
- Edge Computing (Oct 14, starting at 2:30pm Paris time / 8:30am New York time)
Each focus topic will be covered with
- Opening Paper about new technologies and applications areas
- Keynotes about major technical trends
- Panel Discussion with leading experts from industry and research ins
- Technical Presentations about product and solutions
Exhibition with Live Chat
The exhibition part will provide virtual booths of leading Embedded Computing companies. Here visitors can gather information about their products and solutions and contact their technical specialists. The exhibition starts on Oct 13 at 11:00am (Paris time) and will be open during the whole event. A Live Chat allows you to even directly talk to the booth personnel. The “live interaction” hours of the exhibition are on boths days from 12:30 to 2:30pm (Paris time).